Tuition and Financial Aid
At NDA, we prepare our students with a strong foundation so they are inspired to open their hearts and minds – and share their voices.
- Tuition for the 2024-25 school year is $29,900.
- The approximate cost of books is $400 annually and a new uniform is estimated at $300.
- All students are required to have a full-computing device.
- Additional fees will be assessed for participation in optional programs such as athletics and travel experiences.
- Families may choose to pay in full, due May 20; or choose a 10-payment plan, May through February. Those on the 10-payment plan will have payments processed via FACTS Grand & Aid Assessment.
Families may choose a tuition payment option:
Full payment due May 20
Ten payments, May through February. Payments are processed via FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment.
We provide a holistic education that challenges students academically, teaches them confidence, and prepares them to head into the world – and we believe cost should not prevent deserving young women from receiving an exceptional education at NDA. We do our utmost to assist qualified families in making an NDA education affordable and accessible. This year, NDA proudly awarded over $1M in financial aid and merit scholarships.
- NDA uses the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment platform to determine need.
- The financial aid committee requires both custodial and non-custodial parents to complete the online FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment application. (Step-parent resources should also be included in the information provided.)
- Financial aid is a need-based grant and is not repaid.
- Financial aid awards are valid for one academic year; families must reapply for financial aid every year.
- To learn more, view our Financial Aid FAQs.
Outstanding student applicants may be awarded Merit Scholarships.
Merit awards are determined when a student applies to NDA, and are based on the strength of the students' academic record, entrance exam results, recommendations, and the strength of her questionnaire responses.
All families interested in being considered for financial aid must complete an application through FACTS and submit supplemental documents by January 15, 2024.
View some of our most frequently asked questions about financial aid at NDA.
Learn more about our admissions process. From inquiry to application, we are here to help you every step of the way.
NDA graduates leave not only with a diploma but also with the enduring support of a community that understands the unique journey of an NDA woman, creating a foundation for success that extends far beyond the classroom. We take great pride in our 100% college matriculation rate, a testament to the commitment to academic excellence and the preparation of students for the challenges of higher education and beyond.
For Questions about Enrollment at NDA
Maureen Hanley Lynch '80 | Director of Cuvilly Division Enrollment | email@example.com | 781-749-5930 x 2234
Elizabeth Buckley, M.Ed. '86 P'14 '19 | Director of High School Enrollment | firstname.lastname@example.org | 781-749-5930 x 2235
Non-Discrimination Policy: Notre Dame Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, religion, or creed to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the Academy. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, religion or creed in the administration of its education policies, scholarship and financial aid programs and athletic and other school-administered programs.