In the Visual Arts, students have the opportunity to create two-dimensional and three-dimensional artwork that challenges them to explore, problem solve, and take risks.
Students work so hard all year to create an expansive breadth of work that can be put into a successful portfolio. I have been given enough creative leeway to express myself through art, but also the structure in the classroom to constantly improve my skills. Eva Cass '18
- A ceramic kiln and a jewelry/glass kiln
- Monotype press for printmaking
- Three digital SLR cameras
- The latest version of Adobe Creative
- A photo quality printer and a large format printer
- Winter and Spring Art Shows.
- Scholastic Art Awards,
- Art All State
- NDA’s Laura Guidoboni '10 Gallery