An essential part of a student's education is using technology to enhance her ability to collaborate, create, and learn.
Technology supports learning at each grade level. Students bring their own device to class and use the secure wireless network throughout the building.
Secure wireless network accessible throughout the school
- Smart Boards and projectors in every classroom
- A teaching computer lab equipped with workstations, 3D printer and software/equipment that introduces students to a variety of STEM/Robotics projects
- iPads available for student use
- Faculty and staff equipped with iPads, laptops, and technology Professional Development
- Cloud-based software used across disciplines and in the library allowing access to assignments, study resources, and grades from anywhere
NDA’s BYOD program promotes a blended learning environment and fosters student collaboration and 21st century learning skills
- All students are required to bring their own full-computing device (defined as having a hard drive and keyboard eliminating Chromebooks and iPads)
- NDA partners with Apple EDU – offering Apple education discounts and Connection, a Global Solutions Provider offering Windows HP laptop bundles