The World Language Department seeks to educate students in becoming responsible and relevant global citizens. Through the study of a second language students broaden their perspectives, learn more about their mother tongue, and gain an appreciation for diverse cultures. In the classroom and through cultural and service-immersion travel experiences, students will develop skills in listening, speaking, reading, and writing, all of which are necessary to participate in a modern, global society.
· Home-stay program in France
· Home-stay in Costa Rica and Belize
· Tour of China
· Quebec four-day weekend
· Home-stay program and El Camino walk in Spain
· Women in Leadership Trip to Italy
· STEM Conference in Iceland