Dear Notre Dame Academy Students and Families:
We recently shared our NDA Reopening Plan 2020-2021, Learn & Lead Together. You can view the plan on our reopening page, or download and print a PDF version. As you review how we will return to learning this fall, please consider addressing the following to-do items by September 1 or sooner.
Family-Select Remote Learning
NDA will open this fall with two approaches - in-person learning on campus and family-select remote learning for students who have health concerns, live with family members who have health concerns and/or are unable to return to campus.
- Families who must participate in family-select remote learning should email Interim Principal Kristin Melley by August 28.
To ensure our students comfort, we have identified navy mesh shorts and a grey short-sleeve t-shirt as acceptable options to the standard NDA uniform. White gym socks and sneakers can be worn with this option.
- Order these items online from Land's End or via telephone at 1-800-469-2222. NDA’s preferred school number is 900193467.
As we prepare for the upcoming school year, we need to collect more information about transportation preferences, including carpool and bus.
Students may bring their lunch to school or purchase lunch from our dining services vendor, SLA, beginning September 21.
- Please complete this brief survey from SLA to ascertain student interest and preferences
Physicals and Immunizations
Per state guidelines, all new students must submit a current physical before the start of school. Also, per state mandate for the 2020-2021 school year, an influenza vaccine is required for all K-12 students.
- Physicals should be sent to our School Nurse via regular mail (ATTN: Deborah Vazza - School Nurse), or faxed by a doctor’s office to 339.200.3631. If your daughter has a physical exam scheduled, please alert Nurse Vazza, so she may update our records accordingly.
- Influenza vaccine must be received in the current season by December 31. Please submit proof of vaccination to Nurse Vazza via email or fax.
Students and their parents and guardians must complete together NDA's Bring Your Own Device Registration and Agreement. If you have more than one NDA student, a separate registration form and agreement must be submitted for each.
- Complete this form prior to coming to campus for orientation beginning September 8
- Log into your parent portal
- Click on the BYOD Box
- Click on Policies and review the Responsible Use & Digital Ethics Policies
- Click on Register
- Click on the Forms tab
- Complete the 2020-2021 BYOD Registration Form and click Submit
All students who will be on campus and their parents and guardians and all faculty and staff must sign our Learn & Lead Together pledge stating that they will support and adhere to NDA’s COVID-19 policies and expectations.