Notre Dame Academy is a Catholic school for young women in grades 7 - 12.
Our Mission: Notre Dame Academy is a vibrant, Catholic, college-preparatory learning community, sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. The Academy guides young women in their personal faith formation, challenges students to pursue academic excellence, and encourages social responsibility on behalf of global justice.
450 young women in grades 7 - 12.
NDA students come from more than 30 communities across Massachusetts including towns on the South Shore and points as far as Boston, Needham, Brockton, and Cape Cod.
By the Numbers
- Student : Teacher Ratio 12 : 1
- Typical Class Size 16 - 24
- Interscholastic Sports 18
- Student Clubs & Organizations 24
- Advanced Placement Courses 19
The academic building includes a chapel, auditorium, library, 23 classrooms, 2 art studios and a graphic arts computer lab, a choral room and a music lab, 2 computer labs, a guidance center, the Maribeth Merrigan Multi-Media Language Lab, a gymnasium, and a dining hall.
The building also offers 5 state-of-the art science labs and a greenhouse as well as a large and welcoming campus ministry center.
The 68-acre campus includes three athletic fields (one with astro-turf), an eight-lane track with Lynx timing technology, and five tennis courts.
- Bring Your Own Device Program
- Smart Boards in every classroom
- Secure wireless network throughout the campus
- All faculty and staff are equipped with iPads and laptops
- 55 full time faculty members
- More than 95% of the faculty have advanced degrees
- 2 Sisters of Notre Dame work at the school
Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition for the 2019 - 2020 academic year: $23,475
Approximate cost of books: $800
Approximate cost of uniform: $200
NDA awards more than $700,000 in financial aid and scholarships each year.
- 5,651 active alumnae
- 4,385 alumnae live in New England
- Alumnae reside in 11 countries and 47 states
The Academy is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. Membership in the association indicates that the institution has been carefully evaluated and found to meet standards agreed upon by qualified educators.