2015-2016 Boosters Club
Show your support for NDA Athletics by becoming a member of the Booster Club. Membership is now open for the 2015-2016 school year. Dues are $50 per year and entitle you to free admission to all regular season sporting events hosted at NDA. Each member family also receives two NDA bumper stickers, a super fan t-shirt and family membership cards.
Parent liaisons needed! Each sports team needs a liason to the Boosters. This representative will help us recruit Booster members and communicate back to the team and other parents what’s going on with NDA Boosters. Email any of the Board members listed below to learn more! To join, download the Membership Form here.
Attend an Upcoming Meeting!
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
You can learn more about the Boosters Club here View By-Laws and Constitution, or by contacting one of the officers listed below:
President: Christine McEachern P’15 ’17
Vice President: Patty Thomas P’16
Secretary: Pam Berigan P’17
Treasurer: Michelle DeFalco P’17
|1 - 4 of 4|
|1 - 4 of 4|
The Notre Dame Academy Boosters Club exists as an organization of parents and community members dedicated to:
- Supporting, encouraging, and advancing the athletic program of NDA, thereby cultivating clean, wholesome school spirit, promoting good sportsmanship, and developing high ideals of character.
- The club shall promote projects to improve facilities and equipment necessary to provide an adequate athletic program for the Academy.
- The club shall not seek to influence or direct the technical activities or policies of the school administration or of the school officials who are charged with the responsibility of conducting the athletic program of the Academy.
- The club shall fundraise within the context of the Notre Dame Development Plan. It shall not seek to interfere with or replace said plan.
- The club shall do nothing that violates the rules of the Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association or in any way jeopardizes the membership of Notre Dame in said association.